All I want for Christmas is my dreams to be fulfilled.
1. Cute snow boots that don’t look like Ewoks or space boots that keep my feet dry and warm…also, the non-cankle look would be wonderful. I just bought these and I am torn, especially when Lord DB said, “I’ve seen better.” Damn. I even used two DSW reward certificates on them…great deal but does it outweigh the angst I will feel wearing them. But I think its time to switch out the flip-floppers to walk the dogs in…Cleveland in December…ewwwww. Yes, I know, they are not that cute but they were the best I could find. Awww, man. Torn.
2. Brown FMBs…if you need that defined better – don’t ask. Oh, you might as well throw in a pair of black ones. And a pair of black knee-high boots that are flats. C’mon, it’s a wish list. These are just staples in everyones’ closet, so necessary, right?
3. A puppy…why not? Doesn’t everyone want a cute little puppy to pop out of a giftbox with a bright bow …ok, now is maybe not the time but little cuddly ears, puppy breathe, cuddles and little paws…awwwww. I won’t even be selective with the breed…just cute.
4. A healthy New Year…nuff said.
5. Success at the new job…quite comical and hardworking here…I like it.
I am sure I could add to it but these are the basics for this 21st day of December.
Peas on Earth and Goodwill to All!