Since it’s not just a Thursday in November (or October, eh?) to give thanks on!
- Neosporin with pain relief-sure it helps facial blemishes while moisturizing and cuts as demonstrated on the commercials but the way it works for blisters is amazing. Slap on a little neosporin and a small bandaid…life is good. No pain and its healing.
- Fall weather that gives you a chance to wear all your light weight sweaters which then lends way to wearing beautiful boots with jeans. All in all perfect weather, thank you, Cleveland for today, unless you start raining then I am taking my gratitude back.**
- Purchases at DSW in store or online that give you free stuff all while earning points: Free Rumer black tote for members with a $39.95 purchase which would then qualify you for free shipping. Must be a member but most are, right?
- Good friends from years past that still make you feel warm and fuzzy inside with the ability to pick up right where we left off…with the added bonus of being shoe & puppy lovers, too, i.e. My Cuban Chick!
- Weekends away that make you appreciate how comfortable your bed truly is!
- Marshalls (much like Ross and TJ Maxx) has an amazing shoe collection with pretty good prices-check there now for boots!
- Dailypuppy.com that gives you pics like this: